Application Cycle for 2020
Early Decision Deadline: September 3, 2019
Regular Decision Deadline: April 1, 2020
Our admissions process is paperless!
How to Apply:
Apply through the Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS). All information must be RECEIVED by PharmCAS by April 1 for applications to be considered. Admission is competitive and applications are reviewed as they are received. Applicants are therefore strongly encouraged to apply early to increase competitiveness. Applicants are encouraged to apply by November 1 to increase competitiveness and to qualify for fall interviews. The following information should be provided to PharmCAS:
Official copy of all college transcripts
- Transcripts should include all grades for courses taken through the fall semester prior to application.
- NOTE: We recommend requesting transcripts NO LATER than December 15 to ensure that all information is remitted to PharmCAS by the April 1 deadline.
At least two (2) letters of recommendation
- One of your references must be a professional reference from a pharmacist
- One must be an academic reference from a college professor.
- NOTE: We recommend requesting letters of recommendation NO LATER than November 1 to ensure that all information is remitted to PharmCAS by the April 1 deadline.
NOTE: Please do not have transcripts, letters of reference, or any other hard-copy items sent to the School of Pharmacy.
It is important that you carefully read the following Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy policies and information to familiarize yourself with our program: PCSP Bulletin 2019-2020
Learn More about PCSP:
To schedule a visit or to request more information, please contact Mrs. Deanie Kane, Director of Admissions, School of Pharmacy at 864-938-3911 or email@example.com.