Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy graduation is scheduled for Friday, May 6th, at 10am. The ceremony will be held in Belk Auditorium on the campus of Presbyterian College. Details regarding the ceremony will be provided at a later date.
- Complete during the fall prior to your graduation.
- Submit to the Registrar’s Office by emailing Vicky Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordering information for the following:
- Regalia (required rental): Gown, Doctoral Hood, Tam, Tassel (orders due March 1, 2022)
- Class Rings, Announcements, Thank-You Notes, and Diploma Frame (all optional)
Pharmacist Licensure Information:
- Applying for Licensure: A Step by Step Guide (Updated May 2021)
- NAPLEX/MPJE Bulletin (April 2021)-Includes NAPLEX and MPJE Competency Statements
- NABP Release Form (Submit to Mrs. Bodie in the Dean’s Office (or at email@example.com) prior to graduation).
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy-NAPLEX Page
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy-MPJE Page
- South Carolina Board of Pharmacy Pharmacist Application Licensure by Examination
- Pearson VUE for NABP
Schedule for the week of May 2-6 will be provided at a later date.