- Complete during the fall prior to your graduation.
- Submit to the Registrar’s Office by emailing Vicky Wilson at email@example.com.
Ordering information for the following:
- Regalia (required rental): Gown, Doctoral Hood, Tam, Tassel (orders due March 1, 2019)
- Announcements, Thank-You Notes, and Diploma Frame (all optional)
Important Dates for Graduation 2018
Monday, May 7 – Thursday, May 10: NAPLEX/MPJE Preparation
|Monday, May 7||0900-1000: General Test Preparation and Test Taking Tips
1000-1200: MPJE Primer
1300-1700: MPJE Primer
|Tuesday, May 8||0900-1000: Baseline Assessment: Biostatistics, Pharmacoeconomics, and Drug Information
1000-1200: Biostatistics Primer
1300-1500: Biostatistics Primer
1500-1600: Pharmacoeconomics and Drug Information Primer
1600-1700: Post-Assessment: Biostatistics, Pharmacoeconomics, and Drug Information
|Wednesday, May 9||0900-1200: Pharmaceutical Calculations Primer
1300-1700: Pharmaceutical Calculations Primer
|Thursday, May 10||0900-1200: Infectious Disease Primer: Bugs&Drugs, HIV/OI
1300-1400: Immunizations/Travel Vaccinations Primer
Class of 2018 Cocktail Hour: Wednesday, May 9 at 5 p.m., The Harper Center
P4 Farewell Party: Thursday, May 10 at 7 p.m.
Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy Hooding & Commencement: Friday, May 11 at 10 a.m., Belk Auditorium
Pharmacist Licensure Information:
- Applying for Licensure: A Step by Step Guide (Updated April 2, 2018)
- NAPLEX/MPJE Bulletin (April 2018)-Includes NAPLEX and MPJE Competency Statements
- NABP Release Form (Submit to Mrs. Bodie in the Dean’s Office (or at firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to graduation).
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy-NAPLEX Page
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy-MPJE Page
- South Carolina Board of Pharmacy Pharmacist Application Licensure by Examination
- Pearson VUE for NABP