Now that you have been accepted to Presbyterian College, you have some additional items to complete before classes begin in August.
All incoming students must complete the following items by the date listed. If you have questions about any of the items listed below, please reach out to the Admissions Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (864) 938-3913.
- June 30 – Accepted applicants should enter all spring grades on their PharmCAS application following the completion of the spring 2022 term. The Spring Academic Update period closes on June 30, 2022. Please visit PharmCAS to learn more about the Spring Academic Update process.
- July 15 – Immunization certification due to Mrs. Lynn Thompson. Information about immunizations is sent via email upon submission of your seat deposit. If you need help or have additional questions about immunization requirements, please contact Mrs. Thompson.
- August 1 – Fall tuition payment due. Students can view and pay their tuition by visiting BannerWeb.
- August 15 – Prerequisite coursework must be complete. Accepted applicants should arrange for all summer 2022 transcripts to be sent directly to the pharmacy school (and not to PharmCAS) by submitting official transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
PC School of Pharmacy
307 North Broad Street
Clinton, SC 29325
- August 15-19 – Class of 2026 Orientation Week; information will be sent via email to all incoming students. Be sure to obtain health insurance prior to matriculation and be prepared to sign a form stating you have health insurance during orientation week.
- August 19 – White Coat Ceremony
- August 22 – First day of P1 classes