Assistant Director of Experiential Education
Email Mrs. Carbonneau
- B. S. in Business Administration—Concentration in Accounting, University of South Carolina, 1980
- Staff Accountant for Canal Wood Corporation, Conway, SC, and Waccamaw Clay Products, Myrtle Beach, SC (7 years)
- Deputy Chief, Air Traffic Control Operations, in the United States Air Force (3 years)
- Business Manager for a family practice office and two internal medicine offices (12 years)
- Senior Administrative Assistant for the Office of the Provost at Presbyterian College (4 years) before moving to the School of Pharmacy
Overall management of the Office of Experiential Education, logistic coordination, assessment management, and communication with preceptor faculty and students.
Love the beach! My dream is to one day retire to Mexico Beach, Florida, where I’ll read lots of books and take up all of those hobbies I wish I had time for now (sewing, quilting, baking, running, woodworking…the list goes on and on)!
I am the grandmother of seven gorgeous grandchildren! But alas: five of them live far away so I can only smother with daily hugs and kisses the two who live here in Clinton! That’s another thing to do upon retirement: travel all over to visit grandchildren (or will it be great-grandchildren by then?)!!