L. Clifton Fuhrman, PhD, RPh
Professor of Pharmaceutics
Email Dr. Fuhrman
- PhD, Basic Pharmaceutical Sciences-Pharmaceutics. University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC. 1995.
- BS, Pharmacy. University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC. 1982.
- Clinical Associate Professor and Assistant Dean College of Pharmacy; University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina 2001- 2008
- Director of Curriculum Assessment and Development; College of Pharmacy, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina 2000- 2001
- Clinical Assistant Professor; College of Pharmacy, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina 1995- 2001
- Staff Pharmacist, Palmetto Baptist Hospital, Columbia, SC; 1988-1998
- Pharmacist Assistant Manager/ Pharmacist Manager, Revco DS, Columbia, SC; 1982- 1988
As the chief operating officer of the school, I have the responsibility to make independent decisions within the operating policies of Presbyterian College. This position represents college administrative concerns to the faculty and represents faculty concerns to the administration.
PHRM 5204 Principles of Drug Delivery
I collect sports memorabilia, enjoy sports and have a wonderful family, Mary (wife), and my two daughters, Andrea and Katie. We love to travel!