Calendars, Dates, Events

Can we get a copy of the academic calendar?

The academic calendar for 2016-2017 is available online. Click here to view.

What does our class schedule look like?

The 2016 P1 fall course schedule will be available online via BannerWeb after registration occurs in early July.

What is the schedule for orientation?

The 2016-17 Orientation Schedule can be found here.

Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen

Once the criminal background check is complete, is it automatically sent to the school? What else do I need to do?

The criminal background check results will be sent to Presbyterian College once you release them or automatically after 10 days. This give you a chance to contest findings if needed.

What steps do I need to take to complete my drug screen?

  1. Log into Application Station under the ******SCREEN code.
  2. Pay for and order your drug screen.
  3. Present to a drug collection clinic for your drug screen. Take the chain of custody form, clinic authorization form, and photo ID with you. Do not pay at the clinic – you’ve already paid via Application Station.
  4. View results at Application Station.

I gave urine for my drug screen before ordering the screen and paying for the screen via Application Station. What do I do now?

If you did not order and pay for your drug screen at Application Station before having the tests run, then the results will not be logged accordingly on the website for us to access. You need to log into Application Station, under the ******SCREEN code. Then create a username/password (if you haven’t done so previously) or click the “Returning” side of the application and enter your previously created username/password. Pay for and order the drug screen. Once you do so, please email the Director of Admissions and we will send our representative an email so they can link your drug screen results with your application and transfer the results to PCSP. If you have additional questions, contact Certiphi’s IT: Mike Cini or Ed Olinik at 800.803.7860 ext 2006.

Where can I have a drug screen completed?

You can get your drug screen at any of the sites listed in the original email you received from Application Station. You can get your drug screen at any LabCorp facility, provided that the facility conducts drug screens (some do not). Additional sites are available through the Application Station website by clicking on the “myTools” tab and use the “myCollectionSites” module. Alternatively, you can contact Certiphi Screening at (800) 803-7859 for additional drug collection clinic locations.

What paperwork do I need to take with me to the drug screening site?

A chain of custody form, a clinic authorization form, and photo ID.

What paperwork do I need to submit to Presbyterian College after I have completed my drug test?

Everything is handled electronically so you don’t need to send anything to us.


Can I fax my immunization certification form (or any other myRecordTracker form) to you?

No, please upload all myRecordTracker forms electronically into myRecordTracker.

Do I have to have all of the immunizations listed?

Yes, you need to have all the immunizations or show proof of immunity.

What type of TB test is required?

PPD (patch test not accepted). If you have record of a PPD between August 1, 2015 and April 1, 2016, you should have a 1-step PPD completed between May 1 and July 8, 2016.  BOTH records must be uploaded into myRecordTracker.  If you do NOT have record of a PPD between August 1, 2015 and April 1, 2016, you must have a 2-step PPD completed between May 1 and July 8, 2016. Please note that a 2-step PPD consists of two separate TB skin tests. A positive skin test requires a chest x-ray to confirm that you are negative for tuberculosis.  If you have a history of positive TB skin tests, you may choose to complete an IGRA.  Please see the CDC guidelines for more information.

I had separate vaccinations for diphtheria/pertussis/tetanus. Is that okay?

You must have received a Tdap vaccination as an adult. If you have not had a tetanus booster (Tdap or Td) since May 15, 2010, you must get a tetanus booster before July 15, 2016.

I had the chicken pox when I was a kid. Do I have to have the Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine?

We cannot accept history of disease as proof of immunity. To show proof of immunity, you must have a varicella titer antibody test run. If the titer is negative, you must receive 2 varicella vaccinations 4 – 8 weeks apart and provide documentation of at least one vaccination by July 15, 2016.

Hepatitis B is a 3 shot series. Do I have to have all 3 shots completed by July?

You must be able to supply proof of immunity by titer. You must be have all 3 shots completed by January 15, 2017. You must have received the first dose no later than July 15, 2016.  The second dose is due 1 month after the initial dose (no later than August 15) and the third dose is due 6 months after the initial dose (no later than January 15).

Pharmacist Intern Certificate

Do I have to have completed my prerequisite courseworkall requisites for admission before I can obtain a SC pharmacist intern certificate?

Yes, SC LLR will only issue pharmacist intern certificates to students who have completed their prerequisite coursework with an official letter of acceptance, indicating that all conditions of acceptance have been fulfilled. Once your prerequisite coursework is complete, official transcripts received and verified, and AND your criminal background check, drug screen verified, and all of your required immunizations have been verified, Presbyterian College will send you an “official” acceptance letter so indicating. You should remit that letter (NOT your original acceptance letter with contingencies) with the SC pharmacist intern certificate application and fee to SC LLR. SC LLR will only issue pharmacist intern certificates to students within 90 days of starting pharmacy school; for 2016, the earliest date you can apply for your pharmacist intern certificate is May 20.

Can I earn SC intern hours over the summer?

Yes, as long as you have (1) completed your prerequisite courseworkall requisites of admission, (2) applied for and obtained a pharmacist intern certificate from SC LLR, and (3) record the hours as directed by SC LLR.

Can I work at a place as an intern where the pharmacist is a preceptor for Presbyterian College?

Yes, you can work anywhere you like. You will not be placed on rotation, however, at a site where you work.

Required & Recommended Textbooks

Is there is list of required and/or recommended textbooks for Fall semester?

Go to Presbyterian College Bookstore to search for your course textbook(s) listing after you have been registered for classes in early July.

Financial Aid Questions

Presbyterian College Financial Aid Office

Spring and Summer Transcripts, Proof of Registration

Please send to:

Director of Admissions
Office of Professional and Student Affairs
307 North Broad Street
Clinton, SC 29325