Jack E. Fincham, Ph.D., R.Ph.
Professor, Pharmaceutical and Administrative Sciences
Email Dr. Fincham
- Post Graduate Certificate Degree Health Economics, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, 2007
- Ph.D. Social and Administrative Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy, University of Minnesota, 1983
- B.S., Pharmacy, University of Nebraska, 1975
- Albert W. Jowdy Endowed Professor of Pharmacy Care Administration, University of Georgia, 2004-2007
- Dean, University of Kansas School of Pharmacy, 1994-2004
- North American Editor for the International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
PHRM 5202 Health Care Systems and Socioeconomics & as well as involvement with other coursework
Blessed with a wonderful spouse, family, and a grandson. I also love sports. Melinda and I have served as foster parents for two abandoned English Springer Spaniels, We were to foster the pups and then have them placed in a permanent home. We flunked, they are our dogs now and always will be.