Senior Administrative Assistant to the Dean
Email Ms. Cook
- B. S. in Business Administration—Concentration in Marketing/Management, Lander University, 2003
- Office Manager for Advertising Specialties of Greenwood, SC (5 years)
- Office Manager for NHC Homecare in Laurens, SC (3 years)
- Administrative Assistant for the Office of the Provost and Athletics (Compliance) at Presbyterian College in Clinton, SC (4 years)
- Administrator for Heartland Hospice in Simpsonville, SC (2 years)
Administration of the Dean’s Office;
oversight of administrative services for the School of Pharmacy.
Holly is from Greenwood but moved to Clinton in 2003 with her husband, Dan. They have two little girls, Maggie and Emily, and a furry little boy, Jack. She loves to spend time with her family and enjoys being on the water (lake or beach!).