Carley E. DeVee, PharmD, BCPS
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Email Dr. DeVee
- B.S. in Biological Sciences, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 2011
- PharmD, East Tennessee State University Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy, Johnson City, TN 2016
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency, Saint Joseph East Hospital, Lexington, KY 2017
- PGY2 Internal Medicine Residency, East Tennessee State University Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy, Johnson City, TN 2018
- Teaches in:
- PHRM 6106 PILS III
- PHRM 7214 – Hematology/Oncology
- Practice site:
- Self-Regional Healthcare, Greenwood, SC
- I have moved a total of 13 times in the last 10 years.
- If I weren’t a pharmacist I would probably open a car detailing business. I love cleaning cars and collecting all of the fun, totally necessary, supplies that entails.