Assistant Director of Experiential Education
Email Mrs. Carbonneau
- B. S. in Business Administration—Concentration in Accounting, University of South Carolina, 1980
- Staff Accountant for Canal Wood Corporation, Conway, SC, and Waccamaw Clay Products, Myrtle Beach, SC (7 years)
- Deputy Chief, Air Traffic Control Operations, in the United States Air Force (3 years)
- Business Manager for a family practice office and two internal medicine offices (12 years)
- Senior Administrative Assistant for the Office of the Provost at Presbyterian College (4 years) before moving to the School of Pharmacy
Overall management of the Office of Experiential Education, logistic coordination, assessment management, and communication with preceptor faculty and students.
Love the beach! My dream is to one day retire to Mexico Beach, Florida, where I’ll read lots of books and take up all of those hobbies I wish I had time for now (sewing, running, woodworking…the list goes on and on)!
And, love those dachshunds! I currently have two delightful pets: Dixie and Chili! I am the joy of their lives and, yes, I’ll admit it, they sort of light up my life as well!
I am the grandmother of three gorgeous grandchildren! But alas! They live in Minnesota so visits are infrequent! Another thing to do upon retirement: enjoy grandchildren (or will it be great-grandchildren by then?)!!