Nancy Pedigo, PhD
Associate Professor of Pharmacology
Email Dr. Pedigo
- Medical College of Virginia/VCU, Richmond, Virginia, Department of Pharmacology 1975-1977
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Doctor of Philosophy, Pharmacology
- Graduated: December 30, 1986
- Research Associate Division of Reproductive Medicine Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Kentucky College of Medicine Lexington, KY, 1986-1991.
- Recombinant DNA Techniques II Workshop, Life Technologies Training Center Germantown, MD June 1993
- Accreditation of Andrology and ART Laboratories, AFS Postgraduate Course, Montreal, Canada, October 1993.
- Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider American Heart Assoc. Certified 2006-2010
- Advanced Cardiopulmonary Life Support Provider American Heart Assoc. Certified 2006-2010
Effects of heavy metals on male reproductive function and embryonic development
Molecular regulatory mechanisms of platelet derived growth factor A-chain (PDGF-A) gene expression.
Ad hoc reviewer for Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, J. of Andrology, Biology of Reproduction, Fertility and Sterility Reviewer for Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry Toxicological Profile on Cobalt