Laura M. Fox, PhD
Professor of Pharmaceutics
Email Dr. Fox
- Ph.D. Pharmaceutics, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 1998
- B.S. Biological Sciences, Clemson University, Clemson, SC 1994
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutics, South Carolina College of Pharmacy – USC Campus, Columbia, SC 2005 – 2009
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 2000 – 2005
- Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutics, Collge of Pharmacy, Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ 1998 – 2000
Administration of the Office of Professional and Student Affairs.
- PHRM 5106 PILS I
- PHRM 5204 Principles of Drug Delivery
- PHRM 5206 PILS II
- PHRM 6102 Pharmacokinetics
- MTM Sequence
Research interests include educational research, physical compatibility of drug admixtures, and pharmacokinetics.
I love to learn new skills! I’ve taken classes in everything from rock climbing and kayaking to composting and woodturning. I’m a true “life-long learner.” Currently, I’m learning to quilt and still trying to master birdsongs with the “Birding by Ear” program.