Erika Tillery, PharmD, BCPP, CGP
Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Email Dr. Tillery
- PharmD, South Carolina College of Pharmacy, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 2010
- Clinical Pharmacist, Patrick B. Harris Psychiatric Hospital, Anderson, SC 2010-2011
- Adjunct Instructor, South Carolina College of Pharmacy, 2011
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice, South University School of Pharmacy, Columbia, SC 2011-2016
- Clinical Pharmacist, G. Werber Bryan Psychiatric Hospital, Columbia, SC 2012-present
Teaches in :
- PILS/Case Study Sequences
- MTM Sequences
- Drugs of Abuse
- APPE Preceptor
G. Werber Bryan Psychiatric Hospital, Division of Inpatient Services, Columbia, SC
Research interests include optimizing outcomes for individuals with mental illness, assessing the appropriateness and cost effectiveness of medications, and reducing stigma associated with mental illness.
I love games – any type of game involving multiple players and friendly competition!