Eileen Ward, PharmD, BCACP
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Email Dr. Ward
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) 2011
- South Carolina College of Pharmacy, Columbia, SCCommunity Pharmacy Practice Residency 2011-2012
- Campbell University & Kerr Drug, Inc., Fuquay-Varina, NC
- PILS I, II, III
- Therapeutics of Self-Care
- Special Populations MTM Module
- Various Electives
Practice Site: PCSP Wellness Center
Advancing pharmacy education and increasing pharmacists’ roles and impact in the community through clinical services, particularly diabetes management, immunizations, and tobacco cessation.
I am a football fanatic! I am a Gamecock fan and also a HUGE Green Bay Packer fan. My family and I take being Packer fans to the extreme. We had a dog named Vince (after Coach Lombardi), have Green Bay ceiling fans, and even have a piece of Lambeau Field, the ”Frozen Tundra,” in our freezer.