David Eagerton , PhD
Pharmaceutical and Administrative Sciences
Email Dr. Eagerton
- Ph.D. Pharmacology, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 1992
- B.S. Biology, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 1985
- Chief Toxicologist, South Carolina Law Enforcement Division, Columbia, SC 1997-2009
- Forensic Toxicologist, South Carolina Law Enforcement Division, Columbia, SC 1993-1997
- Board Certified in Forensic Toxicology by the Forensic
Toxicology Certification Board 1997
PHRM 5104 Human Biochemistry
PHRM 5203 Principles of Pathophysiology
PHRM 7206 MTM XIV Clinical Toxicology
PHRM 9010 Drugs of Abuse
Research interests include forensic and clinical toxicology and drug metabolism.
Chair, PCSP Family Welfare
I enjoy watching “DIY” programs and then proving that the projects are not as easy as they seem on tv.