Assistant Director of Assessment and Academic Services Coordinator
Email Mr. Rico
- M.A. Professional Communication, Clemson University, Clemson, SC 2016
- B.A. Applied Linguistics, University of Memphis, Memphis, TN 1995
- Founding staff member, Assistant Director, Office of Experiential Education, PCSP 2010-2014
- Head of Acquisitions, James H. Thomason Library, Presbyterian College 2005-2010
- Adjunct Faculty for Freshman Seminar, Presbyterian College 2008
Collects assessment data, manages assessment databases, and assists with data analysis for all aspects of the school’s assessment plan. Works directly with the Dean of Academic Affairs to provide outcomes to the faculty and administration, and helps to ensure that needed changes are implemented as indicated by assessment findings.
I have two careers, one in higher education administration and the other as a fine artist (painter). I am represented in Atlanta by Pryor Fine Art and have recent and upcoming shows in NYC and New Orleans. I have been a professional artist for 20 years, with 2 museum shows and corporate collections in several cities.
I am the proud father of the most brilliant, strong, beautiful twins in the world, and I am the spouse of a PC professor on the undergraduate campus.