Amy Messersmith, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutical Science & Safety Officer
Email Dr. Messersmith
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine, Columbia, SC 2010
- MS in Microbiology, Clemson University, Clemson, SC 2004
- BS in Microbiology, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 2000
- BA in Psychology, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 2000
- Post Doctoral Fellowship, South Carolina College of Pharmacy, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC Dec 2010 – 2012
- Adjunct Instructor, Midlands Technical College, Science Department, Columbia, SC
- Chemist, Shealy Environmental Services, Cayce, SC 2001-2002
- Chemist, Severn Trent Laboratories, Tampa, FL 2000-2001
- Biotechnology Lab
- Medical Immunology
- Principles in Human Genetics and Pharmacogenomics
- Research interests include HPV-mediated cancers, cancer immunology, mucosal immunology, and cancer genetics.
I love coffee.