Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy will be recognized as a national leader in education, scholarship, and community service. PCSP will be known for graduating high quality pharmacists who have been trained in team-based delivery of health care and compassion for the patient through experiences in community service. Our faculty and graduates will positively impact the delivery of pharmacy care and will be known as servant leaders in the communities in which they work and live.
- Delivering QUALITY education
- Cultivating a commitment to SERVICE
- Providing SCHOLARLY activity
- Learning through TEAMWORK
- Fostering a culture of INTEGRITY
- Developing COMMUNITY